If your children are into dragons then you're in the right place! Here are 10 fun dragon crafts for kids. They'll keep them busy and they'll have so much fun!
I've teamed up with Netflix for this post about awesome dragon crafts for kids.
We've been keeping boredom at bay by doing lots of fun activities and crafts this summer - and a little bit of streaming on Netflix! My little guy is at such a fun age right now and he's really into pretend play and make believe. I just adore spending time with him and seeing his imagination run wild. Recently, I bought him a copy of "How to Train Your Dragon" and we just sat down and watched it a few weeks ago. He absolutely loved it and has been talking about dragons non-stop. When I heard that Netflix was releasing it's own original series Dragons: Race to the Edge, I knew my little guy would be pumped!
You can see the trailer here:
10 Dragon Crafts for Kids
1. How to Train Your Dragon Play Dough | Kids Activities Blog
2. Simple Paper Plate Dragon | Learn With Play at Home
3. Thumbprint Dragon | Fun Handprint Art
4. Fire Breathing Dragon Craft | My Mundane and Miraculous Life
5. D is for Dragon Craft | No Time for Flash Cards
6. Chinese New Year Dragons | Happiness is Homemade
7. Paper Plate Dragon Puppet | Messy Little Monster
8. Erupting Volcano Dragon Activity | Paging Fun Mums
9. Wooden Spoon Dragons | The Gingerbread House
10. Chinese Dragon Printable Mask | Itsy Bitsy Fun
Wouldn't these be great to celebrate Chinese New Year too?
Will you be helping with these dragon crafts for kids?
Here are some fun dragon crafts and activities from our affiliate Amazon: