Want to work with us?
We're up for it!
Viva Veltoro is a PR friendly blog and we've been working with brands for over 5 years. We love to create content that inspires and offers meaningful solutions for busy moms. We focus on family, parenting, food, travel, DIY, and entertainment. Please check out our About Me page to learn more about the team behind the blog
Cooking, baking, crafting, sewing - we do it all!
Whether we're curating a pressure cooker pot roast recipe to help families have a wholesome, hot meal during the week or sharing a fun Trolls slime tutorial, we do it all to deliver fun and engaging content to our readers.
For collaborations, please email Ruth at [email protected]
Here are a few examples of what we do:
Not only do we write great blog posts with fantastic photography, we also create video content. If you're looking for a Tasty style video, a lifestyle video or simply a video review showing how your product works, we can do it. Here are a few examples of our work. You can also check out our YouTube channel.
If you'd like to collaborate, please email Ruth at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The fine print:
- There may be a fee associated with advertorials, editorials, and giveaways - please inquire via email for the latest information.
- Items for review will need to be full size in order for us to review them properly. The product will then become the property of Viva Veltoro. We cannot return review items.
- Content will be posted within 3-6 weeks unless other arrangements have been made.
- Content will be posted for a minimum of one year.
- We abide by Google policies regarding links and fully disclose our relationships per FTC guidelines.
- After the review is posted a link will be provided to you and post will be advertised on Facebook and Twitter.
- If an event is taking place on the blog and you would like your product reviewed at a specific date, arrangements will need to be made ahead of time.
- This is a family-friendly blog and products that I review must be family friendly as well.
- If the wrong item(s) is shipped (size, color, quantity, actual item, etc) or is sent damaged, we will not conduct a review. You will have the option to send the correct/new item if damaged and/or a prepaid label and we will gladly return the incorrect item.
- If the above terms are not met, we reserve the right to not publish the review.
Giveaways are a fantastic way to increase traffic to your website and promote your product while exposing Viva Veltoro readers to your various social media sites.
- There may be a fee to compensate for the time it takes to set up the giveaway and promote it. Please inquire via email.
- All Viva Veltoro giveaways will be open to the US unless otherwise stated by the sponsor.
- The giveaway will be hosted for 2 weeks unless another time frame has been agreed upon.
- Once a giveaway has ended and a winner has been selected and verified, the winner's information will be sent to the sponsor. The sponsor is then responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. This should be done within a reasonable time frame of 2-3 weeks unless other arrangements have been made.
- Giveaway winners will be selected using Rafflecopter or Giveaway Tools which use random.org for selection.
- One form of entry will be for readers to visit your website/product page and leave a comment on the blog answering a specified question. (Example of entry: Visit product x's website and leave a comment telling me your favorite feature or another product you'd love to try.)
- Additional optional entries will be to follow you on Twitter or Pinterest or to subscribe to your emails, etc.
- We cannot ask for entrants to purchase your product for additional entries as this violates FTC regulations.
- As with product reviews, giveaways will be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. They may also be added to giveaway "linky" forms on other websites for further promotion.