You probably know by now that I'm a little bit of a fanatic when it comes to baby gear. I just can't get enough of it, and I really try to stay up to date on the latest trends and products releases. I was beyond excited when the new Urbo2 was released from mamas and papas earlier this year. With over 20 design improvements based on user feedback, this stylish new stroller looked like a dream come true. They've fine-tuned the suspension, fold, steering and more, so it's even easier to negotiate curbs, buses, trains and bumpy roads. Be sure to check out my full review of the mama and papas Urbo 2!
As if the Urbo2 wasn't already fabulous enough - mamas & papas has just released the Signature Edition Urbo² featuring the vibrant Atticus print! Isn't it gorgeous?! Exclusively created by their in-house designers, the Atticus print combines bold geometric design with an on-trend burst of color. Even with all the hustle and bustle of the city, this signature edition will make sure you stand out from the crowd.
Here are just a few of the features of the fabulous Urbo2:
- Lightweight at 19.8lbs, Narrow and nippy, with enhanced suspension for a smooth ride
- Smooth mover – front and rear suspension for a bump- free ride
- Set up for snoozing – extra lined hood and visor
- Zzzzzz – built-in insect net and sleepshade to stop unwanted visitors
- Full recline – for long, leisurely naps
- Reversible seat – so they can face you or the world
- Stylish and sleek – narrow width chassis for optimum maneuverability
- A pleasure to push – adjustable handles
- Flip- flop friendly brake – for easy stop and go
- Peek- a-boo window – for quick check ups
- Lots of distraction – fun toy loop to keep baby entertained
- Safe on the road – car seat compatible
- Hallway-friendly – folds away for easy storage
Only 50 style savvy moms will have the opportunity to own this signature edition print! That's right, only fifty! If you've fallen in love with this print, you better grab it while you can! Check it out on my affiliate Amazon.com.